View Profile 24HoursSleeping

3 Movie Reviews

You've got my support. Here's hoping the kickstarter goes well.

Very very cute and calming. I find fairies to be a lot of fun to work with because of the creative freedom that kind of goes with them. This loop would definitely be a good one to come just chill and look at a bit on a bad day.

Don't you hate it when this happens?

I love the character designs and colors. Both very exaggerated. The colors are kind of off-putting... in a good way. A way that matches the absurdity of the plot.

1 Game Review

Love it. The music caught me by surprise but it's wonderful. The artstyle is great.

Now for some glitches, since this is in development.
-Birdhunter emblem doesn't seem to do anything for me.
-Emblems stay equipped after you die, but their effects stop working, whether you go to town or respawn. You can fix it by re-equipping the emblems.
-got pushed into the ground by moving platforms a few times, though I was able to move out once the platform moved.

64 Art Reviews

Very cute. I went over to see the original before voting, and you captured the character's design really well.

Simple, adorable design.

I like how well thought out this creature is, as well the art itself. I'm especially impressed by the shading.

Artist. Aspiring webcomic author (I'm working on it I swear). I mostly like horror and cute things.

25, Male